The Skylia Prophecy has been updated to Version 1.0.1
Here's what's new:
- Fixed a bug where doors would disappear behnd walls. This bug also happened with some walls and floors. It should be fixed now, but there is not much I can do about it if it still happens as it seems to be related to graphcis card drivers.
- Fixed a bug where the hitbox of one enemy was too large. The hitbox was technically the right size but due to the animation of the enemy it would result in the player getting hit. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent the game from shutting down properly. Previously, if that happened, a message would tell you to close the game window. This should work properly now.
- Added an item reseller before boss battles. If you are stuck at the boss without health, you will now be able to get full health and a health potion from the reseller demon.
- Added a small health refill to save statues. Save statues now not only refill one mana, but also one health. While this may not seem like much, remember that you still have hospitals in the villages to replenish your health and mana fully.
- Added warning signs before area end doors. You will now see a sign right before the exit door of an area warning you that you will not be able to return, giving you a way of knowing which doors take you out of the area. Useful if you have yet to finish a quest.
- Added a bug that caused display issues with text. Sometimes, the wrong text would be displayed or no text would be displayed at all. This has been fixed.
- Other small bugfixes and improvements
Note: Due to an update in engine, which I had to do to fix the doors and shutdown bugs, I can not guarantee that savefilesstill work!
Get The Skylia Prophecy
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.