Thrilling Triple Treat
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
This wonderfully bizarre, funny and weird collection only exists for one simple reason: All of these games are way too silly, cute and fun to not publish them. What a shame that would be, not publishing finished games. I mean, who does that?
- KING MAN is under attack! The sweet sultry seductress QUEEN WOMAN has launched an attack against KING MAN just as he is about to transfer all of his wealth, the impossible to imagine amount of FIVE HUNDED COINS to his newly created money bin. Building towers to defend - that is what this wonderful game is all about, indeed! Defend the castle until all money has been transferred! Difficult! Strategic! Towers KING MAN!
- Donald the orange onion is furious, because he kinda sorta lost the election, somehow. So he decides to take matters into his own hands and find the 270 votes he needs to win himself. Well, not himself, you will find it, by exploring a metroid-vania ish land and defeating the bad hombres - the blue ones, that is - by doing it the Don style: Waltzing all over them. And that's the gist of DONION ON ELECTION DAY! Too political?
- When the Orangutan in chief tells his construction workers to build a skyscraper, the best, biggest and bestest skyscraper (he has all the best words) on an island somewhere (and the island is going to pay for it) it is up to YOU, as the monkey who has to oversee construction, to head to that island and check out the best spot for that skyscraper in this stage based metroidvania-ish platformer called MONKEY KONG ISLAND.
And there you have it! Three games for the price of one - and these aren't minigames either, they are fully fledged games with content and graphics and stuff. But no politics! I am a completely apolitical developer, so if you interpret any politics into this, let me tell you, it is not! KING MAN! SUPER!
Have a list of arbitrary features:
- Three distinctively different games in one collection
- Pure platforming, simple metroidvania and tower defense
- Featuring real voice acting, partially, some of it, maybe
- Silly humor, really, REALLY pointless nonsense
- I ran out of things to make fun about
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of 4.99€ EUR. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.